Do hair removal at home with the help of this waxing kit, giving your skin a smooth and feel you've always wanted.
Used to pamper, smooth and renew hand, feet, and elbows with aromatherapy paraffin wax and gentle heat.
As a result, the hair sheds naturally and the regrowth is inhibited.
- WAX HEATER Includes the stainless steel pot with good thermal conductivity can melt the wax in only 10 min
- WAX INGREDIENTS Natural and skin-friendly wax beans, which remove 90 percent of hairs you want at one time
- WAX APPLICATION Waxing sticks help you daub the wax on your skin uniformly when using the waxing heater
- ALL AREAS Leave your skin smooth and help you to remove hair from arms, legs, underarms and bikini area
- Gender See-through cover and removable liner bucket, this body waxing kit suitable for women and men
How to use your Wax warmer?
- Clean the skin area that needs hair removal
- Heat up until the wax beans are completely melted(Adjust the dial to High for time-saving and fast melting, The warmer will stop working and light off when the temp to 185℉)
- then rotate the knob to the 110℉ for heat preservation(and it will start working and lighting again when temp under 110℉)
- Spread a layer of wax over the skin in the direction of hair growth
- Waiting for 5-8 seconds, then peel off the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Clean up the residual wax over the skin with cleansing oil or baby oil
- Then drop some of the cleaning oil or baby oil to the pot and reheat until dissolving away the wax residue
- Use a paper towel to wipe away any residue in the pot
- 1 x Wax Heater(500 ml)
- 4 x Packs of Hard Wax Beans(100g)
- 10 x Large Size Wooden Spatulas
- 1x User Manual
From the beginning, we have made excellent customer service our top priority. Our customer service team is always ready to answer any questions you have under the guidance of experts, from choosing humorous gifts to gifts with profound meaning. We can't wait to work with you.
You can mail us at [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Mon-Sat / 9 – 21h EST