Let's be the coolest guy in summer!
Your yellow swimshorts turn into an orange colored pair as soon as you step into the water. Our swimshorts change color when they get in contact with cold water. This isn't because of the moisture, but because of the temperature of the water. As the shorts become dry the first color reveals again.
How do the swimshorts work?
- The swimshorts respond to temperature changes. Therefore they need warmth and cold to change color. When the swimshorts are being worn, it is (generally) warm due to body heat and the warmth of the sun. In order to change color, the swimshorts will have to cool down. Water is generally cold so water takes care of it.
Dose the color changing effect fade over time?
- It fully depends on how you use them. Due to exposure to UV light (the sun), the color change effect will decrade over time. There can come a point where the swimshorts no longer changes color. We can not say when this effect ends, it depends on the usage and severity of UV radiation. We expect that the effect will last a full season, based on average usage.
- We can assure you that your swimshorts are still extremely comfortable when they do not change color anymore. The swimshorts will then have one solid color, slighty darker then the warmest color.
- When the swimshorts are only being worn in indoor swimming pools (without exposure to UV light) the color changing ability will probably last a lifetime
- Do not line dry the swimshorts in direct sunlight (UV-Light). This really decrades the color changing ability.
Do the swimshorts always work?
- There are places in the world where the swim shorts don't change color. The water is simply too warm to cool the swimshorts down. Which sometimes reach temperatures of up to 35°C! (95 Fahrenheit).
What size swimshorts should pick?
From the beginning, we have made excellent customer service our top priority. Our customer service team is always ready to answer any questions you have under the guidance of experts, from choosing humorous gifts to gifts with profound meaning. We can't wait to work with you.
Tailai (Hong Kong) E-Commerce Co., Limited
RM4, 16/F, HO KING COMM CTR,
2-16 FAYUEN ST, MONGKOK
You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Mon-Sat / 9 – 21h EST