- Position the tip, mark the point and align the tip of the drill with the marked area.
- The comfortable ball head holds the center punch when in use, making the punching easier and more precise.
- For some materials, it is easy to slip off when positioning the hole. Use the center punch to position the hole first, so as to facilitate the opening hole of the screw behind.
Wide Range of Uses: Very suitable for marking and piercing on wood, metal, glass, plastic, leather, or wall surfaces. Suitable for DIY, household, and general construction/engineering.
- Grip: The non-slip knurled surface and the precisely centered tip increase force control to make more precise holes in your project.
High-quality Material Selection: The head punching needle is made of HSS high-speed steel with a hardness of HRC58-60. It can withstand strong impact, wear, and corrosion, thereby prolonging the life of the punch.
Repeatable Impact: 5-inch spring-type automatic center punch can punch holes to mark the starting point, and the red adjustable impact plug is made of ABS plastic, which can increase or decrease the impact force.
- Use the heavy head to align the positioning point, hold the handle firmly and press firmly in the direction of the punch. After the punch is pressed back into the rod for a short period of time, the powerful spring will force the punch to eject, creating a dent in each，No need to use a hammer and other tools, easy to use.
(L x W x H)
|Color||Gold, Silver, Black|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
From the beginning, we have made excellent customer service our top priority. Our customer service team is always ready to answer any questions you have under the guidance of experts, from choosing humorous gifts to gifts with profound meaning. We can't wait to work with you.
You can mail us at [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Mon-Sat / 9 – 21h EST