- Expansion is created by tightening a threaded bolt that draws a tapered cone expanding a sleeve against the walls of the hole. Widely used in fence, burglarproof doors, and window, home decoration, engineering, etc. No rust, no deformation, non-pollution.
- Hollow Expansion Secure Bolts
Heavy-duty hollow drive wall anchor expansion when installing, providing strong bearing capacity and safety.
- Various Size for Most Walls
- There are a variety of bolts sizes for you to choose for meeting your different needs. Suitable for a wide range of thicknesses of hollow walls.
- Heavy-duty Hanging Helper
The Hollow Expansion Bolts are made of high-quality zinc plated carbon steel, rust resistance, and corrosion resistance, durable enough for you to hanging items like curtain rods, lamps, photo frames, coat racks, and much more.
- Wide Range of Application
Perfect for cavity anchor plasterboard fixing, widely used in drywall, hollow block, plaster, tile, perfect for hanging curtain rods, lamps, photo frames, coat racks, power switches. Convenient for your daily life.
How to Use
- 1. Drill a hole in the wall first;
2. Insert the hollow wall anchor into the hole;
3. Hold the screw head with a tool and pull it outwards, and the anchor expanded;
4. Remove screw position fixture, re-insert screw and tighten.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
From the beginning, we have made excellent customer service our top priority. Our customer service team is always ready to answer any questions you have under the guidance of experts, from choosing humorous gifts to gifts with profound meaning. We can't wait to work with you.
You can mail us at [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Mon-Sat / 9 – 21h EST